'Twas the Night Before........

'Twas the night before spring break was over and all through my house,
Not a child was cooperating, and I could not find my blouse.

........I'm not very good at rhyming, haha!

Here we are, the night before we GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!  It's been a good week, but my favorite parts were the weekends before & after.  Both of my daughters did well in their Regionals competitions--not the places they had hoped for, but I'm very proud of them!

As I think about the work week ahead, I start to feel a little anxious....so much to do & so little school time left!  Think about it, people:  4 & 1/2 days this week, then Easter, followed by MAP testing, & before you know it, the end-of-the-year activities pop up right around the corner!  This year has flown by!   Here are some fun moments we've had this year---offering a little motivation to push us through this upcoming season!
Beginning of school fun!

Encouraging facelift in our bathrooms!  (Thank you, Mrs. West!)

Encouraging facelift in the hallways! (Thank you, Mrs. Mitchell!)

Treat cart!  (We need to bring this back around....)

Fun, new art projects! 

The best Muscle Men in town! 

Hellooooooo pie in the face, yikes!


Christmas awesomeness!

There are more memories to come!  Let's make this spring AWESOME, WCMS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dog's Life

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things