Northwest Arkansas

Today has been a good day!  My mother, my niece, and I drove down to Rogers, Arkansas to shop a little and eat at my very favorite restaurant ~ Chuy's!  Have you ever eaten there?  They have the BEST spicy jalapeno ranch dip that is A-MAZING!!  Here's a link to a copycat recipe that comes pretty close!  If you have a Ninja blender, all it takes is a few pulses and waa-la!  Yummy goodness! 

Copycat Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Dip

Anyway, we also went to the cutest baby store, where I got two baby gifts for two very special mommies-to-be!  We then hit up some stores at the Pinnacle, where I got some super cute clearance sandals, two shirts, and had some fun looking for some Easter dresses for my daughters, (but no luck finding any....).  To top it all off, we stopped by a little place that makes yummy little mini-cakes, called "Nothing Bundt Cakes," (super clever name!).  Here is the link to their website:  (their cakes are so yummy!)

Nothing Bundt Cakes

I cannot WAIT until tomorrow, when my girls get back into town from skiing!  After a birthday celebration lunch, I will head up to Kansas City to meet them on their way back from Colorado, and we will stay a couple of days there for my youngest daughter's Regional volleyball tournament ~ and you know how much I love to watch me some volleyball!!  It'll be a great way to wrap up spring break!

I hope your week has been fun and refreshing!  I can't wait to hear all about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dog's Life

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things