Internet Smiles Overload!


Let's face it--there is a lot of ugliness on the Internet today.  It's hard to get on social media or the Internet and not be immediately faced with sad news stories, people putting each other down, or just being subjected to negativity.  I'm not saying that one should keep him/herself from being educated regarding current world/local news, but sometimes I just need to turn my attention to posts, news stories, and videos that make me SMILE!  Here are some of my latest favorite cute &/or funny videos:  (p.s.  This is, apparently, what you blog about when you are bored over spring break, ha!)

Baby Elephant Chasing Birds:  Oh my word!  This is the most adorable video!  Guaranteed to light your face up with a smile =) 


Kid President:  20 Things We Should Say More Often:  An oldie, but a goodie!  I love this video AND it's message!


Kid Snippets ~ Math Class:  This video makes me laugh SO HARD!  Especially at the end!


Animals Who Love Boxes:   I don't even really know what to say about this one, except for ENJOY!


My spring break has been very relaxing, & much more productive than this post may be portraying!  It has been nice to be at home with nowhere to necessarily go---in between two weekends of volleyball Regional tournaments for my daughters, of course!  I have done mountains of laundry, worked on my taxes, & tomorrow we will make a quick trip to Rogers, Arkansas to spend some time with family & eat at my very favorite restaurant ~ Chuy's!  

How has your spring break been treating you?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dog's Life

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things