I'm Tired....

It's going to be short, sweet & to the point, today, my friends.  We have been in a gym all day at my daughter, Kate's, volleyball tournament.  I am TIRED.  I am feeling OLD, today!  The girls did great, however!  They got first place in their pool, which means we are headed into the gold bracket tomorrow!  The top two teams at this tournament earn a bid to Nationals, which would be so much fun!  We are playing in a humongous sports pavilion in Lawrence, KS, that I'm assuming is part of the KU campus.  (It's out in the middle of nowhere, but it is so nice!)

Tomorrow will be tough, & the girls will have to bring their "A-game," but they can do it!  Whatever the outcome, even if it is their last tournament, they have had a great club season, & I'm so proud of them!

When we are finished tomorrow (whatever time that may be, yikes!), we will head home & get ready for the school week!  I'm happy to get back to it, but I may need some coffee Monday morning!  Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow, everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dog's Life

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things