Guest Bloggers!

My girlies are back from Colorado, hooray!!  I met them up in KC this evening so we could be here for Kate's Regionals tournament, which takes place tomorrow & Sunday in Lawrence, KS.  We're hoping they bring home the gold!  I've asked both of them to "guest blog" this evening, & talk a little bit about their spring break!  Here we go!!

Kate:  We spent the week in Winter Park, Colorado. The first day we got there we decided to go tubing! It was really fun, but we got cold very fast. My favorite time we went down the hill in our tubes was when we decided to all chain together and go down the steep drop. When we were getting out of our tubes we noticed a boy that had just gotten out of his. While he was walking, another person coming down the hill very fast cam straight towards him and wiped him out! I learned a lesson that night, always be aware of your surroundings.Yikes!Tubing was really fun, But also was skiing.

Abby:  We skied for three days. I was a little nervous that it would take a while for it to come back to me, but I actually remembered really fast. The first day we eased back into it, but the next two days we went down some more difficult paths and had a lot of fun! Yesterday, which was our last day, we went up to the summit four times. (The summit is the top of the mountain). That was probably my favorite part. I'm sad we're done skiing, but I'm glad to be back in warmer weather.

I'm so glad to have my girls home!  It's time to get some rest, now, so my youngest can lay down some spikes this weekend!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Both of these pictures were taken at the top of the summit, but on very different weather days! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dog's Life

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things